CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today the awfulness and the wonderous.............

First of all I want to tell  everyone I am blessed that I am here .   I feel hurt in my hear for those who lost loved ones due to the planes hitting the toward.  I was only 18 than I watched it on tv unfolding.  I couldn't believe it.  I mean it was such a massive accident I didn't know weather I should keep watching or turn it off.  It was a very emotional day for me.  I really think that there's a lot of hateful things going on in the world now.  I hope that it changes.  Everyone should accept others even if they are not rail thin or the smartest person.  I think a lot of these people are upset because they have nothing going on for them.   They don't have the choices we have here due to education and jobs etc.  I think these people are offering them a chance to belong and they need the money and they are alone.  That sort of things.  I went to church this morning I think that it went well I really like the new preacher.  I think he is open and honest.  That's what we needed.  We had a fill in preacher for six months he had upset some of the other members. So he was asked not to return.  It's a small church so I understand.  Anyways I am thinking of implementing a sunday school program for younger kids 2 year olds to 4 th graders.  I don't know if I have the support needed.  I don't know if the church would help out with some of the costs involved.  So I am praying for  a solution.  I hope this works out for the best.  Wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment