CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Like a kid again

I feel like such a little kid.  My blogging buddy is sending me some products reviewed so excited.  I have started some christmas shopping.  I have gotten some stocking stuffers and some video games. My allergies have flaired up again thank god for Claritin and Benadryl.  I am thinking of starting something I read about on another blog it's called blessing bags.  It's like a ziploc bag with items in it like soap washclothes etc.  I want to pass these out to woman's shelters and also to homeless .  I would like to make some kid ones too for sick kids.  I am thinking of talking to my church .  I am also looking to start a secret sister type deal and a youth group for kids.  I want to do something more.  I went to bible study today with my cousin.  I learned alot.  I feel like I am never going to read the whole bible it's nice having someone to ask questions too.  The sing is also coming up to.  I have been thinking of adopting a senior with no family this year too.  I have a soft spot in my heart for helping others.  I hope to be able to do this this year.  The dogs are bed hogs. Haven't been sleeping well.  I hope that will change.  I think it's because you can't have two dogs and two people in the same bed. Especially a small bed. I think I need to go to the store to get some more nutella as I am out.  Catch you guys later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment