CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So cookbook update

I am making a cookbook and I hope to have it close to being done soon. I am debating weather I want to print it myself or use a local printer in town.  I want to make several copies.  I want to have a forward in there for my dad and his side of the family.  I want to include some from my grandma in there too.   I really miss her so much.  I know it will be nice to have this chapter in my life closed.  If I ever get around to writing a book I want to donate a portion of the money to a cleft lip group.  I want it to help all people.  There's some good ones out there. I hope that this works out the way that I envision it.  I think it will I need to figure out if I am going to include some picture in there too.  I think that would be  nice touch.  I want it to be passed down from generation to generation.  Old fashioned I guess.  I hate having the burps.  I think I will look out for a ww buddy that can hold me accountable.  I think it would help me get back in the grove.  I need to go shopping and get some pants for fall and winter mine are falling off I keep having to yank them up which is so not flattering.  I am not where I want to be but than again I don't want to look like a whale by wearing bigger clothes hope I can find some good deals this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment