CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dinner was terrific tonite

It was frozen pizza (Digornos)  But we were together as a family.  We got to talk and visit it was a lot of fun.  I am glad  we did it.  I hope that we have more of these dinners  ..  Tomorrow I am making homemade Potato Soup it's gonna be good (I hope)  Last time I made it I put garlic powder in it thinking it would be good but I heavy handed it and it tasted too garlicy and couldn't fix it.  I even added more milk it was bad.  Not that I am a bad cook or anything  but it was nasty.  The dogs today were all over me.  I was like come on now.  Those chis are trouble makers and worried what the other ones doing.  My cousin is raising chickens and goats and chihuhuas and soon rabbits.  They are brave me I don't have lots of space but maybe someday I will.  I don't know if I could do it without making mistakes.  It's a lot of work you know.  I don't know if there would be anyone I could go for advice.  You know my uncles really smart but I don't want to be a burden on him tomorrow is share day at church someone (a chosen child everyone gets a turn) brings in something and than the preacher does a sermon with it he's had necklaces toys etc.  I don't know what my daughter is going to bring I am thinking of loaning her my kindle. I think it would be awesome.  He ties things in with teaching s and the bible.  Really awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment