CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What I am working on this Holiday

It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less fourtunate. I am flabbergasted. I had told a friend of mine who has big giant coupon hauls that she should donate to the poor and she never thought about it. I was like really. I have had good times and bad times and I don't know how many people could just think of themselves. I volunteer with our church I cook for others I make things I take others to appointments and I am not rich. I don't have the funds to donate money but I can donate my times and the talents that I have.   I am making blessing bags to give out to homeless making birthday boxes for domestic violence victims.   I really feel that this is contributing.  I like to help all year round.  I think that it makes me a better more grounded person.  I hope others do stuff for the less fourtunate this year your soul will thank you and your kids will love to do it as they get older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment