CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reiew Time Chobani Blueberry Yogurt

I had seen them on a commercial  I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry.    The yogurt was thick and creamy.   It was filling it had enough protein  to fill you up for a snack the blueberries were on the bottom.  I tried the top first it was tick and sweet with a slightly sour taste that wasn't  off putting.  Them I mixed in the blueberries.  Let me tell you it was delicious.  It was thick and creamy and tasty.  I liked how the blueberries was plenty there was no skimping there either.  It was really wonderful I really enjoyed how tasty it was.  I was not given free yogurt I used my own money and I will continue to buy it because it was wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment