CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

New ADHD and ODD Ideas

Well we are still working on the anger management.   Sharing is so difficult for him also he wants things his way.  Let me tell you it's suck a challenge to deal with someone like this.  I have tried to work things out so that it stops the challenges.  We have really talked things out and taken away radios video games and privilages .  It has helped out a lot.  I still have to really keep my eyes on him around other kids because sometimes he can play kind of rough.  The therapists are working with him 6 hours a week.  I have seen some changes but it's a long road.  I know we can do it though.  Also we are using some reward bucks to help him .  I know god can really work some miracles and we can do this just time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment