CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School Shopping at GREAT SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

We found a garage sale on fb that was nearby.  They had Name brand t shirts for 50 cents and 70 dollar jeans for 5.  I got a lot of the kids back to school shopping out of the way plus she told me we could have the leftovers.  I am really happy all I need for my little girl is some of the shorts and jeans and shoes and then we are set.  I picked up some of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books for me.  My  hubs picked up some dvds  for 50 cents.  That was a huge deal as he's a big movie buff.  The leftovers we are going to donate if any to the domestic violence shelter.  I was a victim at 17 and I will help someone in anyway that I can.  I have some errands to run today and hope to blog again soon.  have a blessed day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment