CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

In the er...........

So my son stepped on a piece of glass last night and it cut the bottom of his foot and also his toe.  I can't believe that it happened.  My vaccum didn't get up all the pieces he had to have four stitches that come out in a week.  I cried.  He didn't.  He didn't cry till they tried to numb him which as we all know sucks.  I think hubs woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  I woke up exhausted I kept on waking up.  I know lucky me.  My son has to be on crutches for a week.  I may have to go to school with him.  To make sure he doesn't walk on his foot.  Between this and my illness and hospital stay it's been a long week.  I ran into the same nurse.  She asked how I was doing.  I am waiting for the bottom to drop to be honest.  It's meeting tonite.  I won't go to the early one just go to the later one due to the fact I have a lot to get done.  I took my medicine for my allergies.  For some reason they have really flared up today.  I think it's really due to stress.  I talked to my mentor earlier she keeps encouraging me but it falls on deaf ears.  I hate to say that.  But lets be honest  it's the way that I feel.  It's still pretty cool outside.  My son got up than he went back to sleep.  He's really tired.  I can't blame him he was up really late last night.  I am really tired myself.  I want to lay down but I am waiting for some kind of phone call to get an update.  I'll keep you posted and let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment