CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

How's Everyone Doing................

Hope it's going to be a better day today. I hope that I can get all my stuff done today.  I am still doing laundry.  I don't mind it but I don't think the kids need to wear three outfits a piece everyday.  My rule is if you wear it for 5 minutes it's not dirty .  Does anyone else do this it's kinda annoying.  I know it's a kid thing I did it all the time.  I just figured that they wouldn't want to be so wasteful.  I have so much to do today a meeting in like an hour I need to go to.  Hope that goes over pretty well.  My son is getting some more help at school.  I went to WCW meeting last night.  It felt really good to hang around people that like to do stuff and have fun it was a blast.  There's an outing later on this month that I may go to.  It's kind far away though so I will have to see.  We ate delishious ribs the other day it was pretty awesome. My husband finished them up in the oven.  They were amazing.  We really live to cook.  I am trying to figure out how to get people to comment on my postings.  I keep wondering if people actually read them or hit delete.  Just a thought

0 comments:

Post a Comment