CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Trip to the Hospital

It started out like chest pains. It wouldn't stop I couldn't breathe thought I was dying .  Went to the hospital they kept me for two days. I was really scared.  Thank God my husband was in there for me.  I was really scared I had a lot of tests done.  I finally got to go home.  I was so relieved. My Step Daughter came over tonight.  She is thinking of signing up under me for a rep.  I am really nervous.  She also booked a party.  So that should be a lot of fun it's in two weeks.  I also have a meeting this week I am going to I really have learned a lot from all of this.  I need to really get with it.  She looked awesome for her facial.  I think that it made her feel beautiful which was my goal she liked everything about it.  So keep busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment