CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

This year the flu started early

Just about everyone in my extended family has become ill with  major flu.  My husband and cousins and myself all became really ill.  I think this is the first time I have gotten ill this bad in a long time. I really hate becoming sick they told me mine wasn't the flu it was just a cold.  But let me tell you it felt more like the flu than a cold.  My husband still hasn't smoked.  I am proud of him.  My son has finally gotten sick.  He has had a cough and a couple of hours ago he had a fever. I gave him some Motrin and retook it and it's gone down.  I plan on taking him in tomorrow.  If I can't get it to go down or he gets worse it's off to the hospital we go.  I had a wonderful dinner tonite.  We even had fried potatoes.  I really like those quite a bit.  I am debating what to get my friend for Christmas. She has really helped me out with work.  I have no idea what to get her.  Hmmm... any ideas.  In between that the older episodes of the smurfs are on boomerang.  The old ones from when I was a kid.  I am really looking into getting another laptop.  I really like the ability to carry it around and use it when I go places.  I really think it would help me for work.  I just found out that MK has an app for my phone.  I think that's fabulous.  I also when my phone actually kicks the bucket or I get another phone I want an Iphone.  Everyone has an Iphone.  I have an Ipod.  I don't get how to work everything with it but my kids are picking up on it quick.  If I win bonuses through work they are def going to be getting one a piece.  The younger kids don't have them though.  I don't know that they would be responsiable.  Not sure.  Hope it all works out though the way that I want it to.  Wish everyone a blessed night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment