CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Really Really

Tonight my oldest Step Daughter is spending the night.  I am going to be adding her onto my plan for my cell phone.  I want to be able to talk to her also for her job hunt.  I am hopeful that my blog will take off and maybe earn some money from it to live on.  Like other bloggers.  I have some awesome things I wish I could post.  I   have thought have starting another wordpress blog too. But it seems so much more complicated than blogger.  I am following more blogs now than ever before.  I have a lot of reading to catch up on.  I don't know why I am still up I took care of my Uncle last night so I am so tired today.  I need to pay some of my bills tomorrow.  I can't mail them until Monday.  I am kind of worried about this phone situation because I am putting faith and trust into her and I don't know how this will end.  But she's living with people that are treating her like crap and I know that this would help her out big time.  I can't let my kids suffer so her and her boyfriend are spending the night.  I hope I can get some sleep as I have to get up early for church tomorrow.  And I kinda secretly wish I could sleep in... That's bad of me isn't it wish me luck tomorrow it's going to come early.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment