CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reviewing of : Dr. Topper ( Dollar General Brand Pop)

I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies.  I bought the Two Liter for 85 cents plus tax.  I would say it tastes similar to Dr.Pepper but not quite the same as the real thing.  Close though.  My daughter and I are big Diet Dr. Pepper fans.  I like to get the cheaper brands to test them out sometimes to see if they are worth it.  I have bought it twice .  The kids are major fans now.  They can't taste the difference.  My palate can.  But if I am looking to cut costs I can drink it but it must be ice cold.


Disclaimer: DG did not buy me pop did not send me samples I paid for this on my own and am sharing my opinions on what I thought about taste and the price.  I can't promise you how it will taste to  you nor can I make sure the price is the same in every market.  These are just my opinions and I wanted to share what I thought.  Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its alright kind smell weird though.

Post a Comment