CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LONG DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Two Surgeries and Counting

Yes you read that right.  My son had oral teeth pulled surgery. Then this morning my husband had it done but he had 3 wisdom teeth removed. My son had two teeth removed.  I can't believe it's been so busy.  I also had my meeting last night.  To be really honest I needed it.  I needed to get out and do something for me.  I have been worried stressed out.  Wondering about my business how to grow and make it into a profitable enterprise.  My kids have different things going on.  My husband his teeth that were done today were causing him quite a bit of pain.  I feel bad he is really swollen and the ice  packs only somewhat help.  While I was at the hospital I met another mom whose son was born with a dual cleft lip.  To be honest she was young...like me when my daughter was born.  Her boyfriend was with her.  I told her our story and I told her it will all be alright and not to worry the dr.  is one of the best.  I know that eased her  mind.  It was like a weight was lifted off of her and you know what it felt good to make someones day.  I am putting some eyeshadows on sale to meet my goal.  I know I can do it.  I need to plan some more facials and book some more parties. The kids are playing before supper I won't get everything done but you know what Family comes first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment