CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Addiction Fried Pickles

So last night was my bday.  We saw Arthur Christmas and The older one and the hubs saw Tower Heist!.We had supper at Hooters!!! Haven't been to the one here.  I haven't been to any since I was a kid boy have they changed.  It was much more upper class.  Not trashy.  I was glad.  I really wanted something different for supper.  I ordered fried pickles almost ate the whole plate......... No seriously they have a sauce too it was so dang good.  I even got a new food I have never heard of or ever ate Chicken Philly and a whole plate of curly fries.  They were fresh and tasty.  I highly advise you guys to check them out!!.  We also have been keeping busy with scouts and also my job too.  I dropped off some clothes for my niece.  How I wish my kids were small again.  There was some cute outfits in there.  But it was a wonderful day and I was glad I could spend it with my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment