CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

One of those sick weekends when you don't feel like doing anything........

I decided to hop on here and blog ... I still feel really achy and so does my hubby.  This wisdom tooth surgery is still giving him problems.  Today our church donated Christmas food baskets to the needy.  The men drove them out to people's houses.  I thought it was really kind of them to do.  We may be having dinner at my MIL tomorrow.  I need to go there and activate her cell phone that I ordered.  They made it so I can't do anything until Monday.  I was pretty agitated last night when I drove all the way over there and called my cell company.  They are always so cheerful... I just spend prob half an hour trying to make it work.. But afterwords it was ok she didn't mind waiting until tomorrow.  The kids rented some movies my son's watching diary of a wimpy kid.  He's never seen it.  This weeks going to be really busy.  My daughter has scout meeting this week.  The kids also have their Christmas parties.  I don't know all that's going to happen though.  I have to go to the dr. myself and so does the hubs.  I hope that this week goes by pretty well.  I want to hopefully get the rest of the things done for Christmas and New Years .  Wish me luck all.  I have a big week ahead of me............

0 comments:

Post a Comment