CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Challenge Day # 3 My 5 Pet Peeves.

1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days.  I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again.

2. Thieves- Don't steal common sense right if you steal from me I won't trust you and trust and believe I will tell everyone what you did so you don't scam them too.



3.Facebook Privacy- I hate when people get too personal nobody cares that you peed and what your adult life in bed is like so quit posting please.

4.  Fake Friends- If you don't want to be my friend fine but don't be two faced and call me only when you want something.  Otherwise I won't want nothing to do with you..

5.  Hypocrites--I hate when people act like they're better than you and judge others  if someones doing something  don't hate on them when you are doing the same thing.



Hope you found this interesting...........




0 comments:

Post a Comment