CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wonderful Business You should know about...........

I came upon a small business that's not local to me but it was awesome .  It's called Beautiful Wood Rings this is a small company that deserves to be talked about.  His work is custom he makes rings out of wood instead of metal.  For someone who has allergies to metal gold etc this is what you need.  Each ring is handmade and you can tell he picks out the most beautiful stones.  He even let's you customize the wood and the gems.  I was on his site for awhile the other day dreaming about what I would like to order.  I emailed him and he quickly responded to my request this makes me know that he cares about his customer and that I am not just not another order.  I am debating on what I would like to order first I think I am going to order some rings for my Christmas list.  If you want to do business with someone I say give him the chance to wow you.  If you end up ordering feel free sharing where you heard about him at .  Thanks again until next time .

0 comments:

Post a Comment