CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun Weekend Tonite

Well it's going to be another fun weekend.  We plan on going to a concert and having a potluck.  I am really looking forward to this as it is just a month.  Monday I should have my cell phone cover so I can do my review.  It's the first time asking and getting it so it's new but I hope I can spread the word about this great company. It's not local to me but the customer service is great and I actually spoke with the owner.  To me it told me that it's a small company , which I love to support and I want to buy from there rather than another big company.  Plus there's always free shipping no codes required.  I think that's always nice.  You don't have to look anything up either.  So that makes it fun to me.  I am also going to promote local businesses that treat their customers well in my neck of the woods.  So look forward to that and let me know what you think and if you would like to share a business with me too.  Thanks for reading until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment