CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Exciting Things Happening

Well I am happy today so I decided to make a list of things that are awesome well awesome to me I have thought about it I am going to make little letters to include in my daughters lunch.  I am not planning on telling her but once she figures it out she will really like it.  I am making the kids there own scrapbooks I am planning  on getting this done for christmas.  I think they would be awesome santa presents.  I also am thinking of starting a secret sister idea at church.  We have a small church but I think this would be nice to have especially with all the stuff people have going on in their lives.  I have been volunteering my time the last two years for VBS.  Since we are so small we only have it one day.  Instead of a week.  I think that it is a lot of work for people a lot of people volunteer but some don't follow through.  I have been putting thought into what we are going to do for the secret surprise party for the sweet 16.  I am thinking pink and zebra themed I have seen ideas for cakes but I am not sure that this is grown up enough for her.  I also thought of doing a ninties themed since she is a child of the ninties. I don't want her to think we are lame or whatever.  I want this to be memorable for her.  I think that we could do favor bags and dj and stuff along that lines if you have any ideas feel free to let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment