CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am doing the #30 Day Blogging Challenge! Come and join me. Day # 2

I am doing this challenge and I am having a lot of fun.  Where I would like to be in ten years.  Well I would love to own my own property like a farm with room for chicken cows etc. I would like to have finished my degree.  I would like to be more tech .  My oldest would be over 18 I would want to make sure I help him to be a successful adult and I would have and 18 yo middle daughter by then too.  I hope I wouldn't be a grandma just yet.  I don't know what age is the right age but I just want to make sure that they are ready to handle the business.  I would like to make foods with yeast never thought I could do it.  I would also like to be a published author. I would like to write a regular book and one for kindle .  I love mine and it has kept me occupied in the car at the dr etc.  I also would like to meet people I have wanted to meet and maybe own my own business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment