CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Swag List CVS and Dollar General

Well I made out like a bandit today I went to my local CVS and I scanned my card twice I got a coupon for one free Carmello candy bar One Free Box of CVS bandaids and a 50 cent of coupon for Big Chill water ..  I bought one Family Size Bag of Potato Chips One King Size Snickers and One box of  Band Aids I paid TWO CENTS OOP!!! It was Fab I really enjoyed doing this!! I felt like a million bucks truly.   I than drove over to Dollar General and bought one 12 ounce bottle of Axe Shower gel using coupon for free bottle and paid one penny for that too.  I was really excited.  I wanted to grab this before it expired.  I will be scanning my card weekly now and I told everyone I know.  I wish that I could have found some Charmin Coupons though oh and my binder came today I ordered it for free using a gift card I earned.   I am still in need of some more slots to put the coupons but I saved over 11 bucks today so I am pleased over all

0 comments:

Post a Comment