CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fun things going on

Well we are going to do a fun science project.  We are going to be looking for  catapilars  and also stuff for the butterflies to eat while they transform into beauties.  I am kind of nervous about doing this because I don't know if this is a good year for them or not .  I hope we find some as soon as we watch the process we will let them go in the wild.  I had a busy day today I  I also started a facebook page so if you want you can catch me on there for some last minute details and sales.  I am so glad that I decided to do this . I got some mail from Vocalpoint if you haven't signed up with them you sure need to.  You get to try out cool products from swiffer bounce downy etc.   I love trying out new things.  It lets me know if the product are any good and if I want to use it for my family.   There's a few brands that I can't  live without I don't know what I would do without.   I love Charmin Toilet Paper.  I won't buy anything else because I know that this works and it won't rip to shreads while using it.  I think that ripped toilet paper is nasty.  I also am partial to a couple different brands of razors.  So I would like to share all the products  all the products for my family can't live without.  I will also be adding some family pictures from my vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment