CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

So wonderful...The world of KINDLES>

Well I earned my kindle... I made it it reminds if you wait long enough and are patient good things will happen.  I did my surveys and I cashed out for Amazon.  I bought it for FREE.. It was time consuming and it took awhile but I did it I am so thankful for all the kind people I met on Amazon's thread RAOK.  They helped me figure out the pointers how to download the books and how to read and archive them.  The only thing that disappoints me is the back screen is not backlit. I would like this feature so that I may read in the dark.  I figured if I was patient and waited so long I would be able to afford it.  I am also really close to catching another awesome prize it is a grill.  We so needed another one this one bonuses as a smoker too.  I was pricing them on amazon and I was amazed at how much they were even with free shipping.  The last one I bought wasn't a high quality name brand one so it lasted less than a year before the bottom rusted out.  They sure don't make things like they used too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment