CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School Shopping

Well there's some good deals all around the web this week I knew if I waited I would find some deals.  I am getting the kids and myself some 100 dollar sneakers for 19.99 I feel Like a Thrifty Mama.  I am on facebook and I got into a debate with a family member they try to make me feel like they got way more than me and it makes me feel insecure.  I acted like I blew it off. But inside I just was floored. I pay less than she does for stuff and I don't pay full price for anything.  I am a bargain hunter.  I like to save money.  I let it get under my skin until I realized  she doesn't have the life I do.  She lives off of credit cards she is constantly doing people wrong and throws it in others faces.  She's not the kind of person I want in my life.  If she wasn't family I wouldn't even speak to her at all what so ever.  I can sleep well knowing that I am happy about my life and even if I don't pay full price doesn't make me any less of a person at all what so ever.  It makes her the weakest link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment