CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Challenge Day # 5 My Favorite Comfort Foods

When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans.  They are just beans and ham or bacon .  We also had light bread there's nothing like it in the world.  She passed away this past December.  She suffered with cancer and it robbed her so quickly. She was so talented I miss her so much.  I also like homemade mac and cheese and my mil coleslaw.  It is so simple and good.  I also like Nutella and Peanut Butter on Bread.  If you haven't tasted it it is like a Reese but so good.  Hope you guys can share your foods that bring you joy and comfort too.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

following you now. Please follow back if you don't already. Thanks so much for participating in my Sunday Hop!

Post a Comment