CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

I am doing the #30 Day Blogging Challenge! Come and join me.

Day 1 :  Relationships
I have been married going on 4 years.  I like being married but I understand we are not a lot alike.  He watches a lot of TV and movies.  He really likes the older shows.  I like to do surveys read blogs and to crochet.  I would like to teach myself to knit sometime.  I think it would be time consuming but I really want to make some socks and a sweater.  (Why do I pick  all the hard stuff).  I like to cook and bake also I find it really relaxing.  My order from Amazon will get here sometime today.  I got some christmas presents for my daughter and I bought myself a cookbook and some supplies for my coupon binder.  I can't wait to use it I still really need to get some of the baseball holders for it though but I am just doing a little bit at a time when I can afford it.  I like to talk and talk and talk .  So if I go on let me know lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment