CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Saving Money For Kids Birthdays

I have a gift tote if you will sounds so goofy but let me explain.. I buy stuff on closeout and I put it up for when my kids are going to be invited to a birthday party so I don't have to go out and spend a lot of money when the party invites come.  I also buy some adult stuff like candles ceramics bath sets etc.  Also I include some man gifts too. I always try to have a ten dollar limit because I can't handle a lot of expense. I just bought a new Playdough Set that is name brand but I only spent 11.00 it's price at the local stores is thirty dollars.  I think this is a bargain.  I will save this for one of those times when we get invited and it's the last minute.  There's also sales on markers coloring books etc a lot of the time I find that if I plan it in advance that I can make smart money choices.  I can save up for the things that really matter like spending time with my kids and hanging out with family..  I like to read and other fun projects.  But that's a whole different post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment