CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blogging Buddies

I have some Blogging Buddies I am so excited about it.  I am hoping that I can make my blog more interesting and have even more fun with it.  The kids are excited.  I am trying to find my daughter a pen pal sense she likes to write letters.  I think this can be a learning experience for her.  I think it would be awesome if it is someone that lives different say amish or something like that.  I think she could learn a lot from that.  Maybe have more than one so she could learn a lot from others.  Maybe a home school child.  I think that she would like having someone she could talk to around her age.  So if anyone knows of someone that wants a pen pall that  would be really awesome.  Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment