CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Praying and rejoycing in Friendship

It's been a few rough patches lately I am so grateful for my church family for praying for us.  I need to try to find the time to read the bible some more.   I would like to read the whole thing.  I think it may take a year for me to do it.  Which reminds me their is a schedule that I should follow I just need to google it.  I have thought of some frugal meals that we can have with chicken.  Last night we celebrated a dinner at my MIL house.  We had tacos and they were delicious.  I think we may have BBQ chicken tonite.   I think we will have green beans and garlic toast with it.  It sounds awful good.  We are trying to eat healthier and not run to the grocery store several times a week.  I really know that it kills are budget.  My husband doesn't like the ideas of planning meals in advance.  He is a fly by the seat kind of guy.  I like to know in advance.  I said we could make it and then switch days if that's what he wanted but still no go.  Hopefully I can convince him to go along with it on a trial basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment