About Me
- Unknown
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
I have really been swamped lately with stuff. They found a suspicious spot on my lung. I had a few CAT scans. Then I continued on the road...
-
Trying to find resources avail in our state has become like a full time job. I really wonder why it's not simple. I keep trying to fin...
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Saving Money while Keeping Cool
Get some rags or wash rags and get them damp than let them freeze. When they are frozen take them out you can keep them out as needed. I keep mine to put on my neck when I am super duper hot. Also they sell those ones with beads that expand when they have been soaked in water. They are really inexpensive and you can also make heat packs with them for sore muscles etc. you can also economically make one by using a sock filled with rice. You can make one out of scraps of fabric or old socks etc. That's my money saving tip for today. Hope everyone has a really good Memorial Day Weekend. Support our troops when you can they are so brave and so many have lost their lives so that we may live free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less ...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment