CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Review : Mcdonalds NEW Dipped Cone

I love ice cream.  Especially on a 104 degree day.  It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate .  It was 1.29.  Let me tell you It was DELICIOUS!!! It was worth every penny.  Matter of face I would have paid more for it. It tasted like Chocolate you melted yourself.  They use quality ingredients.  It was so good.  My kids each got one too and they were impressed let me tell you it was so good.  I really liked the flavors and the textures .  Since we live so close to them I really am going to be getting one more often.  NO Mcdonalds didn't give me free food this opinion was made using my own money and time and I was in no way compensated for it.  But if they ever wanted a taster for their products I like trying new things it was so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment