CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sick Hubby Sick friend Loooong Day

Ever since the hubby fell he's been in a lot of pain.. I feel so bad for him.  Also the my step daughter saw the Dr. again.. Just for a check up.  I made my own version of beefaroni it has extra tomato juice in it I try to sneak it in just because the kids don't like it plain.  The kids have been playing with their friends.  I am not sure what I am going to cook tomorrow.  I am thinking of grilling out.  I really think that I may try to grill out some potato packages with onions green peppers and some seasonings.  I also have been thinking of grilling corn I googled it because I am so not sure if it would turn out so good.  I use a non gas grill. It's so much nicer I found a really large grill for 25 bucks.  That was a steal for a new grill.  I am also thinking of new ideas for my blog.  It's really amazing to have people read what you write.  Not that I am boring but it's nice to know people that care.  I am thinking of writing a few companies to whom I enjoy their products and hope they will let me share their thoughts about their stuff.  I think that would be awesome.  I would also like to try some new stuff for the grand baby.  I think it would be awesome because I have to get two of everything for her house and mine for when he's here wish me luck.



0 comments:

Post a Comment