CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kinda Busy week so much to do not so much time

Well I have been so busy lately and I have wondered what goes through peoples minds.  I have been like making appointments and getting laundry done all day.  It feels like a never ending battle.  Got most of the clutter gone.  I think that sleep really escaped me last night it was after 2 am before I got to sleep.  I have no idea why though.  I have been playing games on my ipod I wonder if anyone can reccomend anything that's a cool app to play on it.  If you are looking to get one target has some online deals only that are cheaper than walmart.  They may price match as they usually do.  So I am hoping that it gets cooler today as I am still hot already.  The one child is going to stay the night at her friends house tonite.  I still don't know what to have for supper any ideas I got hamburger out of the fridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment