CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mommy Day How Exciting

I have been doing some brainstorming,  with my son's ADHD and Mental issues it's hard to find stuff that interests him for longer periods of time.  He really likes his toy cars.  I think we may go fishing though.  He loves to play outdoors but his bicycle chain broke and we have been trying to find parts.  I start a new week on WW.  I really miss the meetings I wish they were closer and cheaper.  The good news is that our car is paid off completely .  No more car payments.  I am happy but it's weird too as I am so used to that payment coming out every month.  The car has a good book value.  My dreams are coming together.  The kids were looking in the paper there's so many really nice stuff people are selling.  I would like to barter some of my crocheting skills and cooking skills for deer and CSA and other things like homemade soap lotion lip balm homemade wallets etc am I asking too much let me know your opinion please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment