CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

Husband's Operation :(

So this afternoon my husband has an operation on his foot.  I am sooooooo nervous I really think that it will all turn out ok.  I get to be there with him and it's outpatient but I have known others and they were in so much pain.  After the fact it will hurt to walk.  My friend is having her yard sale coming up this next week and I am so excited.  We are about the same size and I know she dresses cute so it's all good.  I am really excited about that.  Plus our daughters wear about the same size and they need some pants still for school. My niece is going to join me on my business op. I am really excited.  She's we are about ten years appart.  I am really happy.  I possibly might have my sister in law too.  This is so good. I am very lucky that this is working out.  I haven't been able to get into my email there's technical errors going on.  Hope that's fixed soon.  I need to get some copies made while I am at it.  I think somehow I twisted my wrist and it hurts so bad.  Either that or I slept wrong .  My husband made me a lovely biscuits and gravy breakfast .  I also had some hash it was delish. Wish us luck and pray to.  Tomorrow I will have the review  up for my new water bottle. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment