CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Such a busy day

We had such a packed day yesterday.  We went to VBS .  I dropped off some maternity clothes for my step daughter.  Then we went to my nieces 3rd B-day party.  She got some cute stuff.  We had a really nice cookout too.  I was so exhausted by the time I got home I just wanted to go to sleep.  I couldn't sleep right away but I  slept until like 3 o'clock when I had to go to the bathroom bad then I laid back down and went to sleep.  One of the kiddies had her friend stay the night.  it's been kinda loud.  I'm not used to all the texting and not playing with everyone stuff.   I firmly believe that everyone should get along and play together and when that doesn't happen it makes me feel like the phones need to go home and if it still doesn't happen then the friend needs to go back home .  Hoping that today they get along better wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment