CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Aldi's Happy Farm Cheese

I shop at Aldi's quite a bit.  I like a lot of their products and some I don't.  Their cheese tastes good it melts just like the more expensive cheeses.  I buy it if I am running low on funds.  I also buy it but they don't sell it in bulk.  So I can't save any money.  If I need it in larger bags I always shop at a bigger store.  The cheese is good I usually get the sharp cheddar.  It's not as sharp as say Kraft cheese.  But in a pinch it works and I buy it alot.  Although their prices have gone up in their dairy department.  It sometimes saves me money to buy it elsewhere.  I just love a lot of their products their milk and eggs flour etc.  taste the same as the national brands.  Sometimes the sales at other stores are better though.  So I was not compensated or given any gifts etc.  I bought this product with  my own money.  Just wanted to share with you my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment