CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review: Yelling:The Casualty, The Cure

I was asked to review Yelling:The Casualty and The Cure it is an ebook written by Lorrie Flem.  I wrote this review earlier I think I somehow erased it.  So here it goes again.  This book was really enlightening to me.  I am one of those parents that used to yell when I was frustrated.  It became bad enough that over time that my kids didn't even care if I raised my voice.  I really think because that this was one of the reason's that I did is because I was raised like that.  My mom yelled and yelled at my sister and me all the time.   I wanted to rewrite this but I had such a busy time with sick kids and been so busy with scouts but I wanted you to know about what a wonderful book that it has taught me.  I have prayed so much for a difference in my life and I appreciate Gabby Mom for giving me the opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment