CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

So Good News I did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually did it I had my first MK party.  I was really nervous and wasn't sure if I was going to do evervthing right.  I really think that I should have done some things differently and now I know.  I really wish I would have had some more samples on hand but I didn't.  I think I am starting to have either really bad allergies or am starting to become really sick.  I have a new follower woo hoo.  So that made me smile this morning.  I need to figure out what I am going to have for breakfast nothing sounds good.  It's one of them kinda mornings.  You know when  you don't really feel well nothing sounds good .  I think that's why I feel like crap.  I really could lay back down but I cant I hate being sick..  Gosh I sound so cry baby ish.  The runny nose is really bugging me.  I babysat my niece and nephew yesterday.  My BIL had to have emergency surgery yesterday.  He's pretty sore and stuff.  I had a lot of fun with them.  My kids were fighting over who got to hold the baby.  They really like babies.  But  otherwise it was pretty fun.  Hope that he get's out of the hospital today though. I could imagine how awful that is with the food and the atmosphere.  Well off to try to eat something..........Take care have a blessed day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment