CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

OPPS! I forgot

I really am working on my Mary  Kay business..........I hope that Cyber Monday and also when it gets closer to the season that it will take off.  My step daughter wants to join I think she would be fabulous to have on my team.  In my heart of hearts I am debating if I should help her financially get her kit.  It's on sale this month and it would help her out to have something to look forward to .  Shameless plug here's my web site www.marykay.com/kbird  .  I am setting some goals for the future. I want to earn my way to take my family to Disney.  I really hope that we could go I want to buy the tickets myself saving all I can and surprise them.  For the kids I want to buy some micky shirts.  For my husband I want to put together a scavenger hunt.  I think they would really be amazed at doing this.  I really want to go myself is that selfish.  I think they would really get a kick.  I thought I would also surprise them them the night before and then  tell them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment