CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long Day Believe it or not

I am really trying to get my blog up and running.  I am kinda nervous too because I can't figure out how to make pictures come on it.  To me it's kind of odd not seeing me or my kids or my dogs.  I plan to fix that as soon as I can.  I wish I was a web genius.  I am thinking of making a big decision in my life......Drum Roll    ...................I am thinking of going back to school.  Not that being a mom isn't enough.  Which I enjoy thoroughly but it's not the same thing being around other adults. I was thinking something creative like beauty school  culinary (don't you love Chopped and the Cupcake Wars)  I mean seriously.  I am like addicted to those shows.  OR maybe even business school.  That would rock to either way.  We need to find a recipe for homemade salsburry steak the new ones they have out these days really are bad.  Like pressed meat can I get an amen!! When I went to church I just was craving a cigarette.  It's been almost two weeks without now and it's still really hard!! Anyone have any advice to share!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment