CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Long Day For Sure

I didn't sleep well last night the puppies have all passed away.  I am so upset that this would happen.  I feel awful about it.  Cars in the shop getting fixed and it may take all day and I have a boat load of stuff to get done.  Imagine that right.  My daughters in some charity events so we will be busy with that next month.  I am proud of her she has such a giving heart and soul would help anyone.  I tracked my calories yesterday.  I am eating more veggies and such I wish I had a ww buddy here.  It's hard to stay motivated because of the temptations.  This colder weather makes me want to have a bonfire. And roast my hot dogs.  Can you believe my husband hates smores. (I know right) !! I think it's  crazy.  I have been doing a lot of praying and I feel sort of sad.  I talked so someone who I thought would be supportive but ended up not being so much and was full of making me feel bad.  This is someone who I thought would understand I am so disappointed in this.  I put a lot of faith on a limb but that's ok tomorrows another day.  I have an itunes gc coming can't wait to use it hope it's not complicated.  I have been having trouble figuring it out.  I hate reading the instructions for things I think they should be user friendly.  Which they are not.  I have so much to do today but I just wanted to put it out there. It may be easier to deal with later until next time have fun!! Stay warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment