CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Morning everyone Here's another review for y'all

Does your pet have allergies are you looking to find treats that are all natural with no fillers and made with organic ingredients.  You have come to the right place!  I met this company at a local festival in Hoopeston IL , She lives in Fisher and makes gourmet dog treats and party cakes training treats etc.  I am really amazed.  When I went to her booth it was amazingly put out there I felt like I was walking into a bakery not a dog treat vendor.  They actually looked good enough to eat.  I am sure it wouldn't hurt u if you did though.  But I came home with them and my dogs thought they were delicious.  Let me tell you they are picky!!! I can't tell you how much money I wasted on treats even 100% meat ones and they thumbed their noses up at it.  I am not being compensated for this post I don't get anything free I just wanted to share what I thought was a wonderful company that takes pride in their stuff and was a delight to speak to.  Her company is called Kodi's Gourmet Tasties  you can reach her by phone at 217-621-5236 or you can reach her by email at kodisgourmettasties@gmail.com  .   I hope you guys give her a call and try some wonderful treats.  Support local buy homemade!  If you contact her tell her you seen her on my blog thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment