CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Morning Fun

Yes it's raining here cold chilly fall rain.  Hoping that it stops soon it's hampering the taking in of crops.  Been doing a lot of praying and getting along good otherwise.  Talked to an old friend today.  Sometimes they bring you back to reality.  What I learned is to not sweat the small stuff.  Quit worrying what everyone else is thinking because with the big and little things life's too short to every worry about all the little crap.  I can't sit here and feel sorry for those people who don't care about others.  I sat here and put some thought into it.  I am thankful for my kids my husband and my life.  I don't know where I would be without them or god for that matter.  Not to get all religious on you but he has blessed me and my kids lives beyond belief. I am glad that there's always someone in my court.  My family is there for me as is my friends.  Not the fake friends that claim that they are there for you.  Sometimes I think that Karma takes to long to come back around.  Theirs a lot of people that do bad things and theirs no punishment even in this life.  Someday they will get what's coming to them .  Just sit back and wait.  I am not really a patient waiter.  I know that all will be wonderful but it's just the time involved in getting their.  You say you want such and such it comes and you continue to want more.  I used to be one of those people just a wanter instead of a need based person.  I am thoughtful and wonderful and I don't need the approval of anyone .  That's what made my life.   I am down to wearing an XL I was a 3 or 4X.  I wanted change and I wanted something more so I changed my eating I am not at my goal but working on it . But I know there's pitfalls isn't there with everything.   But I can hold my head up high and carry on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment