CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Homemade Saturday Supper

I really like to eat food.  Can't you tell.. Tonight we are going to have BBQ with most likely corn. I am gonna whip up some corn bread too here.  I think that sounds so good.  My son is playing with his baby blanket.  He really likes it and I don't want it to get soiled or ruined.  He is in the phase he doesn't care about getting germs.  Yuck.  But it's a learning curve.  Hope that he grows out of it .  He's growing through a girl phase.  I don't remember my time coming so early in that regards.  How times have changed. My friends having a bonfire.  So my other daughter is going to babysit my niece and nephews.  That should be tons of fun.  The dogs are doing well spoiled rotten though.  Hope it is still sunny tomorrow have a good day everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment