CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The resources availiable for ADHD/ODD

Well yesterday we went to see the child therapist.  I want to say it went over well.  I filled out GOBS of paperwork.  Explained the back story with his dad.  And I asked for some feedback from him.  He was like I don't know what to tell you we'll talk about that later.  I asked him numerous times.  I am not impressed. I wanted his suggestions as to what I shall do about his behavior and the way he treats his siblings and I.  He's like we'll mke an appointment to discuss that later.... I was like really seriously.  I want your opinion and you give me nothing.  My first reaction was anger.  Why go through all that I could have filled out that paper earlier.  I want solutions now.  I don't know what to do.  The last few weeks I have been reading books and I have gathered some information about this dual diagnosis I feel like there's some information out there.  But every child is different to. So I meet with him again next week just him and I hope that I can get some feedback........ otherwise I will be finding a different person for him to see.  I think he put me off because he wants more money from my insurance.  So I didn't get any further from where I started from.  Hope this next apt. goes by better.. Wish me luck please if you have any suggestions please leave it an let me know.  Thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment