CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Little bit about my family

Hi everyone .... I am a frugal money saving mom to the core.. I love to coupon get stuff for a discount. And help others. I am a twenty something mom of six kids, 5 girls and a boy. So we have our hands kinda full. I have several hobbies that include crocheting, singing and reading. I like to watch some movies and the cooking shows and I Love watching Clark Howard. I think he is my hero..... He helps others and saves money and live within there means. I also participate in surveys and product trials. I love to hear others thoughts as we progress. I am also dieting using Weight Watchers. So along the way I will share my comings and goings with that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment