CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Crazy!!!

Well compared to last year this year we only went to one place. Brianna wanted a laptop that they had on sale. The way it was advertised I thought you couldn't buy it until 5 am so I thought if I was there by 3 we would have plenty of time to look gaze and admire. WRONG!!! They gave out wrist bands and they were gone at 11 pm Thanksgiving day. Boy was she disappointed. Fortunate that we were looking online and might try to find some other one some where else. So through the tears she was wanting a new one. So wish us luck in finding a good deal we looked at one site and shipping was almost thirty bucks. I was like no way. Hope to catch ya'll later as I was up most of the night and I am so very tired. Talk to you guys later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment